Carpet Cleaning Service in Dubai methods are not all the same. In fact, there are many different ways to clean various types of carpet. What many people don’t understand is that carpet fibers are not all made the same, so certain types of carpet will require a different type of cleaning method. Certain cleaners can also be harmful to some carpet fibers while doing wonders for other types. It is important to complete some preliminary research before any carpet cleaning company comes to a home and cleans the carpet with whatever method you want to use, no matter what is best for the carpet.
Having a carpet professionally cleaned is by far the best way to clean it. However, if the cleaning method used is detrimental to the life of the rug, then it basically serves no purpose. This type of mistake can cost you a lot of money and may even require you to replace your own carpet.
To stay informed, it’s probably a good idea to learn about some of the different carpet cleaning methods and how they work. Here are some different methods of carpet cleaning:
1. Shampooing a rug: This usually seems to be the least effective method on any rug. What happens during carpet cleaning is that formulated detergents are applied directly to the carpet and then professional carpet cleaners use a machine that agitates the cleaner. They will then use a vacuum to extract the cleaner and make the carpet look very clean. The detergents used are formulated so that the carpet looks bright and smells good. However, it doesn’t do much more than cake dirt deep into the carpet pad. So if the main goal of cleaning a carpet for a home is to make it look good, perhaps for a special occasion where a lot of people will be walking and the carpet will need to be cleaned again anyway, shampoo may be the choice. correct. . However, for health and wellness reasons, it is usually not the best option.
2. Dry cleaning carpets: Most people recommend the dry cleaning method over any other. It is certainly useful as there is little to no downtime as the mat will not need to dry for a long period of time as is necessary with other methods. Most of the time, the use of a special cleaning powder completes the process. It is sprayed all over the carpet and will automatically start to attract dirt. After it has sat on the rug an adequate amount of time to absorb, it is then vacuumed up, leaving the rug almost as good as new. Some carpet cleaning companies have made modifications to this method with different cleaners, such as an oxygenated cleaner. This method also works well, because although it may wet the rug for a moment, the oxygenated bubbles help lift dirt from the rug backing, allowing it to clean even more effectively.
3. Foam carpet cleaning: This method is also very useful. It basically takes a bit of the shampoo method and then combines it with the dry cleaning method. A foam cleaner and a small amount of water are applied to the carpet. The foam cleaner is also designed to attract dirty dust and harmful fibers like dust does in a dry cleaning method. It works its way through the carpet and then the suds, along with all the dirt and dust particles it has collected, are pulled out of the carpet. This method works best on harder carpets due to the nature of the foam and the vacuum.
4. Steam Carpet Cleaning: Steam carpet cleaning is probably one of the most well-known cleaning methods and is also frequently used. However, it has its drawbacks because it uses a large amount of water. When water gets deep into the rug pad, it can damage it so badly that it may need to be replaced. However, if steam cleaning is done correctly and not too often, it can be effective. It’s also known as “hot water extraction,” and it basically works with a very powerful machine that puts hot water and a cleaning solution deep into the carpet. The machine will then draw out the cleaner with powerful suction. All of this will most likely remove most of the dirt from the carpet, however it can damage the carpet over time. It also means the carpet will be wet for a while, so don’t use this method as a quick fix, as there’s nothing quick about it.
5. Hood Carpet Cleaning – This method is used primarily for commercial buildings due to to the number of rugs inside them. It’s not meant to be incredibly effective, as commercial buildings experience a lot of traffic anyway. Basically, this method will keep the rugs looking fresh and clean, although there may still be some dirt and dust below the surface. A chemical detergent is applied to the carpet and then a rotary machine is fitted with an absorbent pad and then the carpet is worked on.